Thursday, January 17, 2008

Planet Retiro and Panorama - Madrid Photos

I've been working with some panorama techniques involving multiple shot stitching, such as the one below. This photo is comprised of 9 shots stitched together using photoshop.

panorama-retiro

An interesting additional effect that can be achieved using panoramic shots can only be described as the "planet effect." I admit that a fair amount of "photoshopery" is involved in getting this to look right but the end result is quite spectacular in my opinion.

planet-retiro

Please note that these photos (and all photos on my blog) are protected by copyright. That does not mean I am against people using them and if you ask I may just let you. Otherwise, most of these photos can be found for between 2 and 5€ on my stock photography website Photos Madrid (not to mention they are in much higher resolutions as well).

- Justin

No comments: