Saturday, July 7, 2007

Paseo / Stroll Series 1 - Madrid Photos / Fotos

So it begins... sort of.

I plan on taking these "paseos" as often as I can as not only do I enjoy walking around Madrid and seeing what is going on but I have every intention of building up a stock images portfolio for the future (paying the bills doing something you like... can it be?!... let's hope so!).

So without further ado, I give you the first in a series of strolls through Madrid.



Path: Starting from my house I headed over to Plaza EspaƱa. From there, up Gran Via to Callao. Down Preciados street to the true center of Madrid, La Puerta Del Sol. From Sol I head down the now pedestrian (and emergency vehicles) only Arenal (or is it Mayor? I always get those mixed up!). Along the Teatro Real into the Plaza Del Oriente with my last shot being of the sun kissed facade of the Palacio Real.

(Note: At the moment the pictures are not being displayed in the order they were taken, I will see if something can't be done about that).

No comments: